About The Training:
Too many studios and gyms struggle with marketing and generating leads for their services.
And they’re wasting time and money with marketing strategies that fail to deliver results like:
- Creating heaps of photos, video content, and writing captions for Instagram
- Trying to ‘follow-up’ with cheap leads from Facebook ads that don’t show up, want a discount if they do, and then leave as fast as they came in the door…
- Hustling to try to run another challenge or ‘promo’, hoping it will inject enough cash into their business just to survive another month…
The truth is, without proven marketing systems that consistently deliver qualified leads for your business each month… It’s tough to keep things going.
Fortunately there IS a better way!
Because the BEST prospects for your business… are already looking for you.
They just can’t find you!
I’m talking about winning the game of local search marketing.
Here’s how that works:
The best prospects do their research and when they go looking for fitness services.
They go to sites like Google, Nextdoor, and Yelp.
They look at reviews.
They check rankings.
And the fitness businesses at the top?
They’re the ones getting clicks… and getting ALL the leads!
OK, makes sense. So you’re then probably asking “How does this work? How do you get your business listed everywhere… and then get to the top?“
“Do you have to become some kind of Internet wizard to get in the “top 3.”
“Do you have to be lucky?”
No. And no.
Winning local search isn’t complicated.
In fact, it’s pretty simple.
All you need are the right tools and knowledge to win the game.
We’re going to break this down for you and show you how YOU can dominate local search in a new free live training we’re offering.
Join us on June 16th (2 LIVE time slots) and:
- Understand the latest trends of the digital evolution and how they will impact your lead generation with local search marketing.
- Learn how AI services work to provide answers about your business to prospects looking for the solutions your business offers.
- Learn what the ‘Knowledge Graph’ is and how to take control of it for your business to increase your discoverability and create a better client experience.
- Discover why it’s critical that you eliminate noise and create a strong signal for your fitness business (we’ll explain what that means) to be discovered by Google, Siri, and Alexa.
- Get a step-by-step plan to generate highly-qualified leads for your fitness business each month from local search.
Register now to save your spot!
P.S. Even if you struggle with technology, you can learn how to win and dominate with local search marketing. RSVP and discover proven strategies to increase qualified leads for your business every month!
“My business was successful for 10 years as I delivered face-to-face personal training sessions. I was struggling to grow an online program, and researched NPE and found they were the real deal. For online, we streamlined onboarding and offered a ‘wow’ experience for our clients. We were able to 4x online revenue, and signed 28 new online clients.”
- Tony Arreola, Total Body Project Inc., Irvine, CA, United States
“Government space restrictions during COVID killed my business model, which was group training. I could only have 9 people at a time in my gym. I went from $48k a month to a complete shutdown, and lost all my group training clients.
“With NPE’s help, I adapted my business model to the new space restrictions. Semi-private training for up to 9 people at a time became my new model. That meant I could provide greater value per client. Soon I replaced my lost clients with higher value ones. Now I’m over $48k/month and just had my Best Month Ever.”
- Tim Frey, Helix Sports Performance, Perth, Australia
“We were stuck and feeling burned out about losing revenue year after year. We were lost about what metrics to track and pay attention to. It got to the point where it wasn’t worth doing anymore.
With NPE, we went from trying to do 500 things at once to 2-3 things. We got the metrics we needed and aligned our business to them. We got a handle on our budget and our goals. We got 90 to 95% of our clients on recurring packages. We grew to about 180 clients with $35k/month in revenue. COVID-19 threatened our business. We kept going with NPE’s guidance and have had our Best Month Ever, and we're finally profitable.”
- Chris Ecklund and Pete Blumert, Prevail Conditioning, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
“My business had grown to about $16k a month with no recurring revenue when I came to NPE. We were able to put our clients on long-term packages, so recurring revenue went up. During COVID, I didn’t cancel memberships, but immediately pivoted. I continued to serve remotely and grew revenue 31% during COVID. I’m now up to $26k in monthly recurring revenue and total revenue is $51k.”
- Kate Laird, Love Your Body Fitness, Ottawa, ON, Canada
“For 3 years I did 40 sessions or more per week of personal training. I had no time with family and unsure how to take my business to a new level. With NPE, I 5x revenue all the way to $35k a month, with time for family and friends. I took a huge hit with COVID … dropping down to $14k a month and having to cut expenses. But using the systems from NPE, we were able to rebuild to $35k a month again.”
- Nancy Townsend, Uplift Strength & Spirit, Washington, D.C., United States
“With NPE, I grew from 83 to 122 active clients, and from $15k to $38k in monthly revenue. When COVID-19 hit, I dropped to a low of $25k a month. With help from NPE I then added online, outdoor, and specific programs for remote workers … and built back up to 122 active clients and $37k month revenue.”
- Megan Cooper, Studio ME Fitness, Minneapolis, MN, United States
- Lachlan Rowston & Raphael Freedman, LOCKEROOM, Sydney, NSW, Australia
“I was working IN the business too much and not enough ON the business … I had 22 clients and they could opt out during their holidays. In July last year, Fit Nut Loft had $200 in total revenues! With NPE, I’ve upgraded my service offerings, pricing, and packaging. This July, the business had $28k in revenues, my Best Month Ever. My business did even better in August.
- Aly Cannock, FitNut Loft, Holland Village, Singapore
“Our pricing was too low and our programs were not packaged so clients would meet our goals. We were running at a loss for years. With NPE, we went from $19k to $35k in monthly revenue ... rolled out higher rates ... and created 10-15 hours a week for the leadership team to work ON the business. We’re now profitable. And we’ve just had our Best Month Ever.”
- Janet Archibald & Cally Ferguson, Alive & Well Personal Training, Vancouver, BC, Canada
“Crystal Strength had 50 clients and $10k in monthly revenues, but was not profitable. There were no systems; everything was just in my head. With NPE, we did planning … a financial plan, we’d never done that before. With COVID, with the advice we got from NPE, we held our ground. We lost 10 clients but our revenue stayed consistent. Then we added 17 new clients as soon as we opened up. We have systems and structures in place, and have $17k in monthly revenue with $6k in profits.”
- Brock Martin, Crystal Strength & Conditioning, Broken Hill, NSW, Australia
“My business dropped $20k (about half) in the first month of COVID with loss of profitability. With NPE, we were able to return to profitability by July. We’re now at pre-COVID numbers ($33k-$36k per month) and are in a positive growth phase.”
- Erin Billowits, Vintage Fitness, Toronto, ON, Canada
“Just as I started with NPE, my gym had to shut down during COVID. With NPE, I was able to increase sales per month for my new programs – online and outdoor training that met social distancing requirements. I grew from 102 to 150 clients and $17.8k to $25.3k in monthly revenue, during COVID restrictions.”
- Jessica Cross, Sportif Personal Training, Mosman, NSW, Australia
*Actual results may vary and are not guaranteed.