Why Does It Exist?
Too many studio/gym owners get stuck training clients and burn out.
They don’t know how to build a business that grows beyond themselves–one that allows them to earn more and make a bigger impact.
They’re maxed out on space or training hours (or both), don’t know how to hire the right people and duplicate themselves to continue growing, and not sure what to do next to find more prospective clients.
That leaves them feeling overwhelmed and frustrated because they don’t have the skills needed to solve the problems in front of them today to continue growing.
And what stops them from moving forward is they incorrectly think if they just work harder and focus on marketing, everything will work itself out without having to invest and commit to hiring and developing people beyond the contractor level.
Truth be told, it takes a big commitment (and investment) to progress from “self-employed trainer” to “business owner.”
Not everyone is willing to make that commitment. But for those willing to “do the work,” here’s what’s possible…
What Success Looks Like
- Grow your fitness business to multiple 6 figures with great profit margins
- Have a team in place that serves clients as well as you do
- Have more time for looking after yourself and relationships that matter
Proven track record of success
NPE ACADEMY™ program overview
Grow to multiple 6 figures
Online & Physical
What is it?
NPE ACADEMY™ is a 12-month program focused on doubling your revenue with great profit margins, building a team that cares about serving your clients, and balancing your business and personal life so you can enjoy the journey.
Who is it for?
NPE ACADEMY™ is for existing fitness studio/facility owners who want to build a business that grows beyond themselves, but they’re maxed out on space or training hours (or both), don’t know how to hire the right people and duplicate themselves to continue growing, and not sure what to do next to find more prospective clients.
Where does it happen?
The NPE ACADEMY™ program is online. Watch the training, use the systems and tools, attend weekly live online virtual workshops and laser coaching calls, and connect with peers in our private Facebook community.
How does it work?
The program is comprised of: 1) proven systems and tools 2) expert coaching 3) metrics accountability, and 4) a winning community of 6 figure business owners that support growing your business to 30k+/month.
When does it start?
The program starts as soon as you enroll. The first 4-6 weeks we support you in getting race ready. Then ongoing support continues weekly, monthly, and quarterly until you’ve won the race (you can only fail if you quit!).
Why does it exist?
Because too many studio/gym owners get stuck training clients and burn out. They don’t know how to build a business that grows beyond themselves–one that allows them to earn more and make a bigger impact.
Us vs Them
The fitness industry is littered with quick-fix sales and marketing programs that can permanently damage your reputation, brand, and business. Just scroll through your Facebook account to see the latest get-rich quick gurus taking photos with Lamborghinis sharing their ‘secret formula’ for making ‘big-money fast’.
At NPE, we take a different approach. Since 2006, we’ve helped over 45,000+ fitness entrepreneurs in 96+ countries grow to the next level. We’ve been listed 8x on the Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies, and we’re a global team with offices in Los Angeles, London, and Sydney.
Our ‘secret to success’ is our methodology. Through the NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™ we relentlessly focus on increasing profitability, revenue, and happiness with your fitness business to create long-term success.
Unconventional thinking: Where you need to start
When most people think about growing their fitness business, they think about quick fixes and short-term sales and marketing tactics.
The mantra is “I just need more leads and clients.”
But the problem with that line of thinking is that it almost always leads to a dead end.
Truth is, there’s some hard thinking and planning that needs to be done before you hit the accelerator on new client acquisition.
WARNING: If you DON’T review and address these critical areas of your business, things actually get WORSE when you add more clients into the mix (NOT better).
Where most people get it wrong
Where you need to begin...
We know this sounds like the opposite of what would seem to make sense with “conventional thinking”, but that’s why it’s so important you hear this message.
When things aren’t where you want them to be with your business, it’s easy to think, “Oh, I just need more clients. More clients will mean more revenue, and that will solve all my problems!”
But we’re here to warn you now that this line of thinking can KILL your business.
Don’t settle for surface level thinking!
Do the work with UNCONVENTIONAL thinking to identify root causes, and address critical areas that MUST be handled in order to create lasting profit, revenue, and happiness with your business.
Introducing The NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™
If you want to be successful, you’re going to need to focus on five key areas that allow you to create more profits, revenue, and happiness with your fitness business.
The NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™ include:
- Lead yourself & others – Learn how to analyze challenges, think strategically to identify opportunities, create a plan to win, and build a team that cares and grows your business with you.
- Get more clients – Learn how to identify the best client(s) for your business, price and package your offerings for profit, and confidently lead prospective clients to commit to their goals (and your programs).
- Passionately serve – Learn how to create and deliver extreme value to break out from the pack. Design transformational client experiences, build lifetime relationships (not transactional ones), and better serve clients for life.
- Increase profits – Learn how to understand the numbers that drive profit and how to adjust your cost structure when needed to ensure sustainable growth.
- Live better – Learn how to master your ability to focus and operate at your best… even when you’re running out of gas, the engine’s smoking, and there are cars spinning out all around you.
Confusion vs Clarity
Every fitness business needs good answers to key questions that drive your business forward.
You likely have answers to these questions right now, they’re just not as good as they need to be in order to grow to the next level. But when you commit to doing the work required, you’ll consistently move from CONFUSION to CLARITY.
Each of the NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™ aligns to a powerful business growth question:
- What does success look like and how will you get there?
- Where do you find (and how will you sign up) new prospective clients?
- How do you serve the market in a unique and powerful way?
- How will you increase revenue, cash flow, and profitability to ensure continued success?
- How will you look after yourself, have fun, and enjoy the journey?
As you get better answers to these questions, you will have increased FOCUS.
FOCUS increases POWER
That focus will give you increased POWER to do all the good things you want to do (and more) in taking your business (and life) to the next level.
The NPE ACADEMY™ PLAN
Get clear on what success looks like over the next 12 months. At this level of business, we have to get beyond a short term focus of the next month or two. That starts with getting VERY clear on where you want to be a year from now. Owner intent provides a clear definition for success with business ownership (and how you’ll measure it).
Get a clear picture of cashflow in your business and define priorities for the next 90 days. Cash flow is fuel in business. That’s why you’ve got to consistently have eyes on future cash projections, so you can make good business decisions about your priorities for the next 90 days (whether you’re currently in survival or growth mode).
Establish your team to increase capacity for continued growth. Growing your business to the next level will take consistent re-investment. At this stage of business you’ll need to invest in hiring team members to increase business capacity (training hours) and continue growing.
Upgrade sales systems and duplicate yourself to continue growing. Too many fitness business owners make all the sales in their business. When they’re not around, the business stops signing up new clients. That’s why it’s critical to train and develop others to sign up new clients on high-ticket packages and represent your brand (whether you’re in the building or not!)
Continue to refine your ideal client profile and upgrade marketing strategies to attract top-paying clients. Not every prospective client is the best client for your business. That’s why it’s essential you continue to refine your ideal client profile while also upgrading your marketing strategies. This will allow you to increase both quantity and quality of new prospective clients.
Refine operational systems to consistently deliver great client experiences and retain great clients for years. Competition is always increasing in the fitness industry. That’s why it’s critical you create systems to deliver extreme value to the clients you most want to serve so they stay longer, refer more often, and buy more (when appropriate).
Establish financial systems to control expenses and increase profits. As your business grows, costs go up. That’s why it’s essential you establish good accounting and finance systems to ensure profitability as you’re ramping up revenue.
NPE ACADEMY™ Components
Proven Systems & Tools
Drive results by reporting and reviewing business performance metrics.
Plug into weekly LASER COACHING calls 2x each week.
Metrics That Drive Performance
There are a lot of numbers to watch and learn about when understanding your business.
But there are just three (3) numbers that are critical for creating long term business success.
- PROFIT – The difference between how much your business makes, and how much is left over (after all expenses and taxes are paid) for you to reinvest, pay dividends, eliminate debt, and more. Profit is power.
- REVENUE – The total income your business brings in from all sales. Business growth ultimately comes down to revenue growth, which is about keeping, getting, and charging more (when appropriate) to the clients your business serves.
- HAPPINESS – Happiness is measurable. Whether you’re coaching clients or managing a team, happiness comes down to fulfillment in the role you play today and actively balancing your business and personal life (so you can enjoy the journey).
Get ‘Race Ready’ (4-6 Weeks)
The NPE ACADEMY™ program is designed to speed up this journey through this stage of fitness business growth. We want you to double your revenue with great profit margins, hire and develop a team that cares about serving your clients as much as you do, and create a better balance between your business and personal life (so you can enjoy the journey).
And we want you to do this in a way that takes you from stressed and pressured coach to profitable business operator.
During your first 4-6 weeks in the program, we focus on installing the key systems you must have to get in the race.
Racing To Win
After you’ve installed core systems and tools into your business, then you’re in the race.
And in business, every 90 days (or quarter) is “a lap around the track”.
We offer a rolling 12 week cycle of training and coaching to support you in achieving your goals.
We focus each quarter on:
- Updating your priorities and plan
- Developing your skills and capacity for continued growth
- Executing your plan to drive performance and results
We repeat that process every 90 days, until you’ve won the race and are ready to advance to the next one!
The NPE 90 Day Business Challenge Guarantee
- Complete the NPE ACADEMY™ Getting Race-Ready course online within 90 days or less from investment date.
- Update all of your metrics upon starting the course and continue to update each month thereafter.
- Attend a minimum of 1 Getting Race Ready and 1 Sales Training call each week.
- Engage with the community posting updates on your actions and asking for support/feedback when needed in the private community group.
- Implement the core systems into your business.
Here’s where NPE ACADEMY™ takes you:
You’ll grow your fitness business to multiple 6 figures (with great profit margins).
You’ll be able to hire and develop a team that cares about serving your clients as much as you do.
You’ll create a better balance between your business and personal life (so you can enjoy the journey).
Because you’ll understand the money math that drives profitability, have the real systems in place that increase client retention and acquisition, and possess greater leadership skills and increased team capacity…
… you won’t continue to experience tight cash flow, where your business must take on debt to pay bills (or even threaten to close your business’s doors for good).
You won’t have to continue grinding away, working both in and on the business, while health and relationships suffer.
And you won’t feel trapped due to lack of profitability with no strategy or plan to move forward.
Apply to join us in NPE ACADEMY™–and go from stressed and pressured coach to successful business operator.