Why Does It Exist?
Because too many fitness professionals don’t make enough money to meet their financial and lifestyle goals.
They don’t know how to consistently find enough clients… they undervalue and undercharge for their services… and they don’t have the systems, tools, and skills needed to turn their passion into a sustainable business.
They get stuck in negative patterns and never reach the success they want.
What Success Looks Like
- You’ve established a profitable business model
- You’ve found and signed up high-paying clients you love working with
- You take pride in earning a professional income while helping more people transform their lives
Proven track record of success
NPE FAST-TRACK™ program overview
Grow to $10k/month
Business systems training, done-for-you tools, live coaching
What is it?
NPE FAST-TRACK™ is a 12-month program focused on turning your fitness passion into a successful business earning 10k/month, filling your schedule with great clients, and earning a professional income.
Who is it for?
NPE FAST-TRACK™ is for fitness professionals who want to build a profitable business earning 10k+/month, but don’t have the systems and tools needed to consistently fill their schedule with high-paying clients and build a successful business.
Where does it happen?
The NPE FAST-TRACK™ program is online and consists of training videos, tools, live Q&A calls 2x a week, and a private online community of like-minded peers. You complete the program online, at your own pace.
How does it work?
You complete the lessons, do the homework, and use the provided tools and templates. Ask questions in the online community or on the live Q & A coaching calls. Follow the systems and turn your career into a business earning 10k/month.
When does it start?
Why does it exist?
Because too many fitness professionals fail to earn a living. They don’t have the systems, tools, and skills needed to turn their passion into a sustainable, successful business.
Us vs Them
The fitness industry is littered with quick-fix sales and marketing programs that can permanently damage your reputation, brand, and business. Just scroll through your Facebook account to see the latest get-rich quick gurus taking photos with Lamborghinis sharing their ‘secret formula’ for making ‘big-money fast’.
At NPE, we take a different approach. Since 2006, we’ve helped over 45,000+ fitness entrepreneurs in 96+ countries grow to the next level. We’ve been listed 8x on the Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies, and we’re a global team with offices in Los Angeles, London, and Sydney.
Our ‘secret to success’ is our methodology. Through the NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™ we relentlessly focus on increasing profitability, revenue, and happiness with your fitness business to create long-term success.
Unconventional thinking: Where you need to start
When most people think about growing their fitness business, they think about quick fixes and short-term sales and marketing tactics.
The mantra is “I just need more leads and clients.”
But the problem with that line of thinking is that it almost always leads to a dead end.
Truth is, there’s some hard thinking and planning that needs to be done before you hit the accelerator on new client acquisition.
WARNING: If you DON’T review and address these critical areas of your business, things actually get WORSE when you add more clients into the mix (NOT better).
Where most people get it wrong
Where you need to begin...
We know this sounds like the opposite of what would seem to make sense with “conventional thinking”, but that’s why it’s so important you hear this message.
When things aren’t where you want them to be with your business, it’s easy to think, “Oh, I just need more clients. More clients will mean more revenue, and that will solve all my problems!”
But we’re here to warn you now that this line of thinking can KILL your business.
Don’t settle for surface level thinking!
Do the work with UNCONVENTIONAL thinking to identify root causes, and address critical areas that MUST be handled in order to create lasting profit, revenue, and happiness with your business.
Introducing The NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™
If you want to be successful, you’re going to need to focus on five key areas that allow you to create more profits, revenue, and happiness with your fitness business.
The NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™ include:
- Lead yourself & others – Learn how to analyze challenges, think strategically to identify opportunities, create a plan to win, and build a team that cares and grows your business with you.
- Get more clients – Learn how to identify the best client(s) for your business, price and package your offerings for profit, and confidently lead prospective clients to commit to their goals (and your programs).
- Passionately serve – Learn how to create and deliver extreme value to break out from the pack. Design transformational client experiences, build lifetime relationships (not transactional ones), and better serve clients for life.
- Increase profits – Learn how to understand the numbers that drive profit and how to adjust your cost structure when needed to ensure sustainable growth.
- Live better – Learn how to master your ability to focus and operate at your best… even when you’re running out of gas, the engine’s smoking, and there are cars spinning out all around you.
Confusion vs Clarity
Every fitness business needs good answers to key questions that drive your business forward.
You likely have answers to these questions right now, they’re just not as good as they need to be in order to grow to the next level. But when you commit to doing the work required, you’ll consistently move from CONFUSION to CLARITY.
Each of the NPE 5 CORE DISCIPLINES™ aligns to a powerful business growth question:
- What does success look like and how will you get there?
- Where do you find (and how will you sign up) new prospective clients?
- How do you serve the market in a unique and powerful way?
- How will you increase revenue, cash flow, and profitability to ensure continued success?
- How will you look after yourself, have fun, and enjoy the journey?
As you get better answers to these questions, you will have increased FOCUS.
FOCUS increases POWER
That focus will give you increased POWER to do all the good things you want to do (and more) in taking your business (and life) to the next level.
The NPE FAST-TRACK™ PLAN
Set yourself up for success as a business owner. Learn the proven keys / principles to fitness business success. Align your time, energy and focus to efficiently achieve your goals.
Define the ideal client profile for your business. Usually that’s NOT bodybuilders, grandma’s, pro athletes, and overweight kids ALL at the same time. You’ll need to choose the ideal client who you are best able to serve profitably.
Refine your business model to continue growing. Charge more and find your THRIVE ZONE. This is the intersection of: problems you love solving, clients you love working with, and an optimized business model that maximizes profits!
Master sales skills and systems that inspire prospective clients to commit to their goals (and your programs). Master the 7.5 step sales system to inspire 9/10 high-paying clients to sign up and commit to their health and fitness goals (and your programs).
Evolve your marketing plan to consistently attract more of the best clients you love working with. Enthusiasm doesn’t equal success. Most people overcomplicate things. To stay focused, you’ll need real strategies, systems, and tools to find and enroll new, high-paying clients you love working with into your programs.
Establish operational systems that deliver great client experiences. You cannot out-market a bad service. Good businesses are built on delivering great value to the clients you serve. Install systems that build your reputation as a true professional.
Continue developing a portfolio of client success stories and positive reviews. What OTHER people say about you is more powerful than anything you could ever say about yourself. Learn the keys to establishing an online reputation so client results and satisfaction do the heavy lifting on all your marketing efforts for you.
NPE FAST-TRACK™ Components
Proven Systems & Tools
Drive results by reporting and reviewing business performance metrics.
Metrics That Drive Performance
There are a lot of numbers to watch and learn about when understanding your business.
But there are just two (2) numbers that are critical for creating long term business success.
- PROFIT – The difference between how much your business makes, and how much is left over (after all expenses and taxes are paid) for you to reinvest, pay dividends, eliminate debt, and more. Profit is power.
- REVENUE – The total income your business brings in from all sales. Business growth ultimately comes down to revenue growth, which is about keeping, getting, and charging more (when appropriate) to the clients your business serves.
Get ‘Race Ready’ (30 days)
The NPE FAST-TRACK™ program is designed to speed up your journey through this stage of fitness business growth.
We want you to fill your schedule with great clients you love working with, charge more per hour so you can earn a professional income, turn your career into a business, and start building a team.
And we want you to do this in a way that takes you from average coach to successful business operator consistently earning a professional income.
During your first 30 days in the program, we focus on installing key systems you must have to get in the race.
Racing To Win
After you’ve installed core systems and tools into your business, then you’re in the race.
And in business, every 30 days is “a lap around the track”.
We offer a rolling 30 day rolling cycle of training and coaching to support you in achieving your goals that includes 3 steps:
1–Review your metrics, and based on insights update your priorities and plan.
2–Develop your skills and capacity with new education for continued growth
3–Execute your plan to continue driving performance and results
We repeat the process every 30 days, updating your progress and creating a new plan for the next 30 days … until you’ve won the race and are ready to advance to the next one!
The NPE 90 Day Business Challenge Guarantee
- Complete the NPE FAST-TRACK™ Getting Race-Ready course online within 90 days or less from investment date.
- Update all of your metrics upon starting the course and continue to update each month thereafter.
- Attend a minimum of 1 Getting Race Ready and 1 Sales Training call each week.
- Engage with the community posting updates on your actions and asking for support/feedback when needed in the private community group.
- Implement the core systems into your business.
If you can honestly say that you haven’t received a positive return on your investment in 90 days and you’ve met these criteria, then we will refund 100% of your full investment in the program. Sound fair?
Here’s where NPE FAST-TRACK™ takes you:
- You’ve filled your schedule with high-paying clients you love working with
- You’ve established a profitable business and have started building a team to grow the business with you
- You’ll take pride in earning a professional income while helping more people transform their lives
Because you’ll understand the money math that drives profitability, have the systems in place to find and retain great clients, and possess new skills to increase your capacity …
… you won’t continue struggling to earn a living, suffer working with negative clients you’re afraid to let go of … or stay stuck and confused because you don’t know what direction to go and how to be successful.
And you won’t end up leaving the industry because you can’t figure out how to make it work.
Apply to join us in NPE FAST-TRACK™–and go from average coach to successful business operator consistently earning a professional income.